Where Art Thou














Photography by Enzo Mondejar
Styled by Eric Poliquit

I want to share these photos I took just a couple of weeks ago. It’s an editorial about the works of my Uncle Antonio “Lito” Mondejar, Sculptor/Visual Artist whom I admire since I was a kid. Whenever I think about the reason why I become an Artist, he is one of those reasons that always pops out in my mind, growing up, getting exposed to the world of ART at a young age seems to be one of the best experience an artist like me can have! Aside from the art pieces by Lito Mondejar, also featured at this album are the works of Knell Fabiania, a great clothing designer I just recently met through the efforts of the Fashion Stylist Eric Poliquit, who styled the whole Editorial. Special Thanks to my models, JayR Mondejar and Cholo Uy, who are very sport and awesome all through out! Thanks and I hope you like this as much as the team did. ^_^

Location: Mondejar Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment