HUMANS OF PARIS | PARIS UN/LOVE Vol.2



A satirical take on Humans of New York as a fashion editorial photographed in possibly the most fashionable street in the world, Rue Cambon in Paris, France.

photographed by Enzo Mondejar
styling by Eric Poliquit
hair by Aiky Nar
makeup by Jelly Eugenio
models: Annabell and Shinnola at The Face Paris Management and Martha
Fashion by Mich Dulce, Renan Pacson, Miadore, Gold Dot and Maison Martin Margiela

“Gaining interest in fashion photography is great! I support everyone who would like to make it as a profession someday. But saying you are a fashion photographer because you photograph mediocre portraits of people who work in the fashion industry is maybe a wrong take to it.”

 “When my professional work is being offered as an xdeal, it reminds me of my first few months in the fashion industry. That was years ago. Ancient actually”

On Annabell: Ryu zip up vest and oversized shorts by Renan Pacson and Maia boots by Gold Dot

“I know someone who created an Ask.fm account online, great I thought, but then, I found out he created it so as he can ask himself random questions about the fashion industry, answering them "wittingly" and with vigour. He has been deleted from all of my social media accounts ever since.”

“There is a rise in the number of people claiming they are fashion stylists. They know their labels, fashion designers and even trends… But once you ask them to do styling work for a client/model who are not within the ideal ‘fashion model’ proportions, they fold.”



“Every time I meet someone who labels him/herself a fashion blogger, I first look at his/her blog for a possible style substance or aesthetic consistency. Also, I check for a sponsored “Crocs” blogpost. Then, I decide whether they are true fashion bloggers or not.”

“Oh, you still consider Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show… a legitimate ‘fashion’ event?”

On Martha: cotton apron dress by Renan Pacson, Maui wedges by Gold Dot and Hat by Mich Dulce


---







Photos are outtakes from MEGA Magazine May 2014 Issue
Special thanks to L'Oreal Paris
 Check the original source at https://www.behance.net/enzomondejar
x,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment