COCOON | Femme









Photography by Enzo Mondejar
Styling by Eric Poliquit
Hair and Make up by Clarence Cordova
Custom Dress by Cheetah Rivera
Model: Faith Beliran
Model Caster: Yeoh Egwaras
Shot in The Mondejar Studios

This is the first part of the second installment of my collaborative work with select artists and designers which I did with Stylist Eric Poliquit. This time around, it’s a visual treat about a customized dress the Designer: Cheetah Rivera did exclusively for us (Eric and I) to shoot. The story of the dress is simple, according to Cheetah, when he was creating the piece, his thoughts are all about “cocoon”; to envelop, insulate and shelter… and having that in mind, as I photographed the series, I made sure that the message was delivered through the end-result of my work. The flow of the whole shoot grew to us ‘metamorphically’, as organic and as truthful to our intentions, and the good thing was… We all loved the experience!

Thanks to Clarence’s work on hair and make up, it is as delicate as a butterfly’s wing, kudos! Faith’s dedication to my directions, amazing! And Eric’s unwavering talent to produce a style that I require to create magic through photography. Of course, to Cheetah… iniaalay ko ito sa iyo! Hahaha (I am dedicating this work to you, ^_^) Special thanks to Yeoh for the trust and Edwin Tan for the Black Catsuit Faith wore for this. There is a second part of this series, featuring a variation of the dress, so you guys watch out for it, really soon. Thanks again.

Collaboration is the future of the world! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment