DISSECTION









Photography | Enzo Mondejar

Styling | Eric Poliquit

Hair & Make Up | Mark Kingson Qua

Models | Carlo Atienza & Alvin Aguilar

Studio | The Lighthouse Studio

This is the third installment of my Collaboration Series with select people in the industry I work in called Fashion. I always like to excite people’s consciousness through the works I do, and if I can do it effortlessly just by simply delivering the best imagery that I can, I think I have accomplished my goal. This series won’t be possible if not for the efforts of the people who provided their time and effort to do a test shoot with me and Eric. So, Nicco!... my hats off, I’m forever grateful… to Qua, tamaaah! Shoot lang ng shoot para sikat! Hahaha. ^_^

*Dissection is a visual interpretation on how humans have used animal parts for Science, which the Photographer Enzo Mondejar translated into fashion with minimal yet striking styling from Eric Poliquit making use of the model’s features to accentuate the random skeletal pieces of lifeless animal-parts used for educational purposes.

This editorial is featured in YVYMAG.COM:

http://www.yvymag.com/2010/09/dissection-enzo-mondejar/

No comments:

Post a Comment