Preview Magazine Contributors Page



Hello.

I have been busy like crazy, so I haven't updated much of my online pages/identities with the current works and projects I have done Let me start with posting my contributor's photo for this month's Preview Magazine. For those of you who haven't seen the latest issue of the magazine, I have shot a 10-page editorial with the help of Vince Uy, Jigs Mayuga, Jay Wee, Malu Melo, MJ Benitez and my intern Apple Villalobos + lots more awesome individuals.... I will post the photos/credits once I've had time to actually do a post about it. For the mean time, here's what I've said...



What I did for this issue: 

I photographed a fashion editorial highly inspired by the sensual visuals of the Spanish/Argentinian/Latin culture. Shot on location in the heart of Intramuros, the editorial showcases the Latin flavor captured under the summer heat
And the experience was... 

 This was my first time to contribute for the publication, thus, making the experience both exciting and interesting. Knowing who I am working with in producing the editorial, I felt a bit pressured but comforted too in a way, for I know how good the caliber of my team members are. Enjoyed it more and it never felt like I was just trying to shoot an ordinary fashion editorial.
 
For Mother’s Day, I’m paying tribute to my mom by... 

For Mother's Day, I am offering this editorial I photographed as my tribute to my mama.
My summer’s last hurrah will be... 

My Summer's last hurrah will be... wait... Summer ends? Felt it all year round.

I beat the heat by/with...

I did not only beat the heat, earned and felt really good treating myself everyday with different delicious flavors of ice candies that my partner and I sell for business in different stores this summer!  

  
<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment