SoFA Second Semester Fashion Photography Activity 2 | Working with Natural Light Part 2

Hello,

This is the 2nd part of my blog-post about our 2nd in-class photo activity for the Fashion Photography class I teach at SoFA Manila. This is a sample treatment of my requirement for Group 2, a full-saturated, with a split-toning-feel yet, sharp and details are seen in their photo set. This is exactly the opposite of the requirement I required for the first group(to check on the requirement, go here : http://effingthelens.blogspot.com/2012/10/sofa-second-semester-fashion.html )

This is just a few of the quick sample shots I have for the 2nd group.



Photography and Styling by Enzo Mondejar
Hair and Make Up by Krista Silva
Model: Elaija @ YEOH Models
Designs by Nikita Lafrades of SoFA Manila
Shot at Enzo Building Makati City


On Friday, I will be discussing the photos they submitted out of the said activity we did, and on how they can furthermore improve their skills in post-processing of their photos via a lecture/hands-on demo I will do for them. Until next time guys! Cheers!

Always,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment