NINE BY RAJO HANAMI HOLIDAY 2012 LOOKBOOK







The House of Laurel :: HANAMI Holiday 2012


"I am really excited for this collection as I have always been fascinated by the Japanese culture. This has been a recurring theme with my body of work. I wanted to revisit this fascination with my holiday collections. Drawing heavily from the dramatic coloring of the OBI the subtle nuances of Japanese costume and the effortless yet versatile shapes of the kimono. I wanted to translate this zen mentality to the glamour of the holidays! Expect opulent colors and fabulous shapes from House of Laurel this season!" - Rajo Laurel

Please visit http://www.rajolaurel.com/ to view all the HANAMI Holiday 2012 Collections.


Photography: Enzo Mondejar
Styling: Yves Camingue
 Hairstyling: Mark Familara
Make-Up: Jarwin Manosa
Models: Jodilly Pendre and Irish Ong








***






1 comment:

  1. LG Networks provides budget-friendly Computer Support and Managed IT Services for companies throughout Dallas, Garland and Plano areaIT OutsourcingIT Outsourcing Dallas

    ReplyDelete